ClearScale can design and automate your unique Internet of Things (IoT) platform and build applications for your devices. Our team of experts can create infrastructure on which connected devices can easily and securely interact with each other, gather and analyze sensor data, and provide valuable insights to both businesses and consumers.
ClearScale has recently achieved the IoT Competency from AWS because of our proven record in implementing the most challenging IoT services for startups and enterprises. We can do all the heavy lifting so your organization can focus on innovating and exceeding customers’ expectations.
By leveraging ClearScale’s IoT services, your organization can develop or improve your IoT cloud platform and applications. You can provide your customers with the efficiency and convenience of a world where devices and machinery of all sorts, from cell phones to delivery vehicle sensors, are constantly collecting and transmitting vital data that can be used to identify trends, predict future events, and ultimately anticipate consumer behavior and needs in a variety of ways.
We helped Samsung build AWS IoT Solution
Get the Most out of AWS IoT Services with ClearScale
The IoT can also provide substantial business benefits:
- Service industries and makers of consumer goods can use data from smartphones, wearables, and in-home devices to conduct targeted marketing and promotional campaigns.
- By using IoT analytics applications, companies can utilize the IoT data at their disposal to reduce maintenance costs, avoid equipment failures, optimize human resources, and improve overall business operations.
- Organizations can collect and analyze data from sensors on manufacturing equipment, pipelines, weather stations, smart meters, delivery trucks, and other types of machinery to improve operation.
As an AWS Premier Consulting Partner with the Big Data competency, ClearScale`s IoT services enable efficient and speedy processing of high volume data and analytics to and from any number of IoT devices. In other words, billions of devices and millions of messages can be seamlessly supported on your company’s uniquely adapted IoT applications and platform.
We utilize these AWS Services to build IoT applications that gather, process, analyze, and act on data generated by connected devices, all without having to manage any infrastructure.з>
- Amazon Kinesis (AWS Service Delivery Program Partner)
- Amazon DynamoDB (AWS Service Delivery Program Partner)
- AWS Lambda
- Amazon S3
- Amazon Machine Learning
- Amazon CloudWatch
- AWS CloudTrail
- Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Learn how we implemented an Internet of Things solution with a device emulator for a client whose series of IoT-ready devices were slated for production and deployment but needed a way to capture, process, monitor, and report the required data.
We’ve Got Your IoT Needs Covered
The IoT is creating a niche in a variety of existing and emerging industries. Our IoT services can help your company support millions of devices and data that power your business:
- Smart Home — Connected devices in our households are making our home lives easier, more convenient, and more comfortable. Smart home IoT devices can also help reduce costs and conserve energy. Recent statistics predict the number of smart home devices shipped will grow from 83 million in 2015 to 193 million in 2020.
- Wearables — Wearable technology is a trademark of the Internet of Things concept and probably represents the most common IoT devices to date. Wristwear, hearables, smart glasses and more are exhibiting surprising data processing capabilities and are showing their exceptional value to our lives in terms of both convenience and functionality.
- Healthcare — According to recent estimates, spending on Healthcare IoT solutions will reach $1 trillion by 2025. This is because the integration of IoT features into medical devices greatly improves the quality, effectiveness, and convenience of service, which carries particularly high value for the elderly, patients with chronic conditions, and those requiring regular supervision.
- Smart Retail — A number of retail applications are being upgraded with IoT solutions that enhance store operations, enable precise inventory management, reduce theft, and most importantly, improve the consumer’s shopping experience. With a stable IoT platform, physical retailers can regain market share lost to online competitors and continually attract consumers into the store.
- Automotive — The connected, smart caris the newest way for us to stay in touch with the world around us while we drive. With the emergence of information and entertainment services and connected applications for drivers, smart cars have the potential to become ubiquitous in the IoT market.
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) — The Internet of Things is a primary driver of the current transformation of manufacturing processes. Many industrial solutions are becoming automated, and production facilities and products themselves are being outfitted with computing hardware and connected using standard networking means. This allows separate components of a production line to communicate with each other in near real-time, making the manufacturing process as a whole much easier to control and monitor.
- Agriculture — With the use of cheap, easy-to-install sensors and the wealth of insightful data they offer, farmers and growers are finding new, extremely productive ways to cultivate soil and raise livestock using IoT technology. Smart farming applications can deliver 24/7 visibility into soil and crop health, machinery in use, animal behavior, storage conditions, and energy consumption level.
At ClearScale, we aim to understand the specific and unique needs of customers in your industry so that we can develop a robust, scalable IoT cloud platform that works specifically for you. To learn more about how our IoT services can meet your particular needs, please contact us.