Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning
ClearScale is an AWS Premier Consulting Partner with the Big Data Competency designation. We have deep expertise with high volume, high variety, and high velocity Big Data cloud projects.
We offer the full range of Big Data services, including architecture design and infrastructure migration, data integration, systems integration, automation, management, and application development using AWS Big Data services. Our Big Data solutions are scalable, efficient, and cost-effective.
Big Data management solutions give companies the ability to collect a multitude of data from hundreds of sources in real time, resulting in better customer engagement through more effective interactions and marketing programs. Big Data analytics provide organizations with comprehensive customer profiles, enabling the delivery of more personalized service and experiences, ultimately leading to greater customer lifetime value.
Big Data Services
We utilize powerful AWS Big Data services in the majority of our projects to enable our clients to stream, store, and process vast amounts of data for their customer-facing applications:
- Amazon Aurora for MySQL and Amazon Aurora for PostgreSQL provides our customers with all the capabilities of commercial databases and up to five times better performance at significantly lower cost.
- Amazon RDS for a scalable MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL Server, or PostgreSQL database in the cloud.
- Amazon EMR (Elastic MapReduce) to process data from external sources using Hadoop.
- Amazon Kinesis to consume and process data with real-time streams.
- Amazon Redshift for a fast and powerful cloud-based data warehouse.
- Amazon S3 for analysis, backup, and content data storage.
- Amazon DynamoDB for a scalable NoSQL database in the cloud.
- AWS Lambda to run code without provisioning or managing servers.
- Amazon SQS, SNS, and other AWS communication services help automate and streamline data transfers and processing.
ClearScale also works with open-source and enterprise Big Data solutions including Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Cassandra, DataStax Enterprise, Hadoop, MongoDB, and Voldemort.
Big Data IoT and Machine Learning
Big Data and the Internet of Things are set to transform many areas of business and everyday life. With the ability to enable efficient and speedy processing of high volume data and analytics to and from any number of devices, ClearScale can design and automate your unique IoT platform and supporting applications. We can also leverage machine learning technology to analyze the myriad of data generated by IoT devices and to generate predicted outcomes and behavior.
ClearScale’s Big Data projects have included:
- Recommendation engine for top Canadian newspaper The Globe and Mail that included Amazon EMR, Kinesis, Elasticsearch, DynamoDB, and RDS for high volume transaction processing, data consumption and storage, analysis, and creation of recommendations.
- Big Data Internet of Things system to enable speedy processing of incoming data from an IoT company’s home automation devices.
- Internal business analytics platform for an online curriculum solution using Amazon Redshift and Kinesis.
- Self-service portal for Medallia to create custom demo environments that integrate customer interaction datasets for specific prospects. This was for a SaaS customer insights and analytics platform. We used Amazon S3, RDS, EBS, and other AWS communication services such as SQS to streamline and automate data transfers. Learn more about cloud self-service.
- Product and user interaction data stored in scalable MySQL databases using RDS for high-traffic ecommerce and entertainment websites.
- Machine Learning platform for predictive analytic modeling of consumer credit behavior
See how we helped Agari migrate their databases to Amazon RDS/PostgreSQL and Amazon Aurora:
See how we helped Zoosk seamlessly integrate new platform into their cloud Infrastructure:
Contact us to discuss your Big Data project.