More Service Options Means More Flexibility
Every organization is different. Some need minimal help managing cloud environments. Others want to offload as much work as possible. But all companies share a common goal on the cloud: maximize performance and growth potential. That’s why we launched three managed services tiers that provide varying levels of engagement. Choose the package that best aligns with your unique AWS needs and objectives. Focus on what matters most for your customers.
Managed Service Packages
- Incident ManagementRely on our expert response team to restore service to its operational state in cases of unplanned events or service interruptions.
- Root Cause AnalysisGet a comprehensive summary on outages and other major incidents.
- Certificate ManagementRest assured your SSL certificates are monitored and managed.
- Standard RunbooksReliable response plans on hand for support engineers to detect and respond to corresponding alerts or requests.
- Cloud Management PortalAccess to the new Cloud Management Platform for helpdesk services and to view the latest infrastructure status.
- Standard Infrastructure MonitoringComprehensive infrastructure monitoring provides key metrics and alerting to enhance performance and availability of your AWS environment.
- Endpoint MonitoringOptimize health and uptime for your most important URLs or websites.
20 Supplemental Service Hours
- Initial Architecture Audit & OnboardingPerform a comprehensive audit of your architect to identify potential security, scalability, and performance issues.
- Service Management and DeploymentExpert service when your instance requires setup, configuration, or changes.
- Patch ManagementRest assured your AWS instances and components are up-to-date to address potential software vulnerabilities or performance issues.
Service Delivery Management
- Designated Service Delivery Manager (SDM)You will have a designated individual on the ClearScale Managed Services team that will learn your business needs and coordinate internally to ensure you get the best service.
- Incident Coordination & PrioritizationYour SDM will manage open incidents with the technical team and prioritize them accordingly.
- Escalation ManagementIf needed, you can always escalate issue to your SDM to prioritize requests and coordinate with ClearScale technical teams.
- Quarterly Status CallsKeep your team on track with regular status calls led by your SDM.
- Serverless RunbooksWe’ll create response plans with custom instructions to cover the serverless components of your platform.
- AWS Billing MonitoringThis service can help you react to unforeseen spikes and cost increases and keep your AWS bill under control.
- Serverless MonitoringWe’ll monitor and manage your AWS Lambda functions and API gateway health and uptime.
40 Supplemental Service Hours
- Regular Infrastructure Audit We’ll regularly review your infrastructure against our best practices and AWS standards and formalize the list of activities and recommendations to maximize performance and uptime.
- Cost OptimizationOptimize your AWS spending with recommendations based on your audit.
- Disaster RecoveryWe help you prepare AWS workloads for potential disasters to minimize the impact to your business.
Service Delivery Management
- Trend AnalysisYour designated SDM will track important shifts in incident reports and understand them in the context of your infrastructure’s history.
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) PreparationYour SDM will drive RCA preparation and explain incidents in detail.
- Additional Escalation Options Access more escalation services faster with the help of your SDM.
- Runbook coordination Custom support instructions are tailored to your business needs.
- Monthly Status Calls Keep your team on track with regular status calls led by your SDM.
- Custom RunbooksClearScale will work with you to develop custom instructions specific to your infrastructure or processes.
- Security MonitoringThe ClearScale MSP team will set up a comprehensive security configuration to help you detect and respond to threats.
- Custom Security ConfigurationCustom monitoring solutions are available (e.g. creating custom scripts or integrating with your existing monitoring solution).
40 Supplemental Service Hours - DevOps
- Full Database AuditClearScale DBA experts will review your databases and provide a list of recommendations to improve performance and security.
- Database OptimizationClearScale DBA experts will streamline your database structure to optimize performance and reduce downtime.
20 Supplemental Service Hours - Security
- AWS Vulnerability AssessmentThe ClearScale Security team utilizes AWS security tools to help you secure your infrastructure from vulnerabilities.
- AWS Security AuditThe ClearScale Security team will conduct an audit to remove unneeded IAM users, roles, groups, and policies so your users and software have only required permissions.
- Security Monitoring ConfigurationAs a result of the Security Audit, the ClearScale team will configure security monitoring appropriate for your environment.
- Regulatory Compliance Audit If you would like to ensure your platform is compliant with HIPAA, SOC2 or other standards, ClearScale can help you with that effort.
Service Delivery Management
- Weekly Status Calls Keep your operations running at full speed with weekly status calls led by your SDM.
- Double SDM Allocation Our SDM will devote roughly twice as much time as SDMs for customers at the Advanced and Basic service levels.