Senior Technical Recruiter (US Remote)
ClearScale is a leading cloud system integration company and AWS Premier Consulting Partner providing a wide range of cloud services including cloud consulting, architecture design, migration, automation, application development, and managed services.
We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized businesses, and startups in verticals like Healthcare, Education, Financial Services, Security, Media, and Technology succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge cloud technologies.
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience with Big Data, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure, Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps, and more.
We are growing rapidly and we are looking to add a tenacious, creative and highly innovative full cycle Technical Recruiter to join our recruiting team. In this role, you will partner with our hiring managers to develop a comprehensive recruiting strategy to find the best talent for our teams. You’ll invest a lot of time connecting with passive candidates utilizing a highly engaged approach while delivering an awesome candidate experience along the way. You should be able to talk confidently with senior candidates, in a way that wins respect and builds enthusiasm for the roles. You'll handle the full recruitment cycle, from developing a sourcing strategy, screening resumes, conducting interviews, completing background checks and making offers. As a Technical Recruiter, you will bring your passion and drive to recruit technical talent for the growing ClearScale team. This is your chance to partner with the leadership team to identify, attract and hire the best talent in the market!
- Partner closely with hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into our organization.
- Find passive candidates, and create interest and drive talent to ClearScale. This means doing research: social media profiles, hitting search engines, database mining, competitor web pages, picking up the phone, sending emails, networking, online search and other alternative techniques until you have a slate of qualified prospects.
- Review incoming resumes for the role and move candidates through the applicant stages efficiently while always delivering an outstanding candidate experience.
- Track all candidate stages, resume review, phone screen, interviews, notes, all in the applicant tracking system.
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, and identifying and taking action on ways to be improving the applicant tracking system.
- We are a 100% remote company, so you will be working very independently.
- 4+ years of experience recruiting technical talent at all levels, for example: Solution Architects, Technical Project Managers, Technical Product Managers, DevOp Engineers
- 3+ years of experience building and nurturing passive technical pipelines and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Proven experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and hiring manager relationships
- Ability to effectively utilize applicant tracking systems to manage talent pipelines. Ideally experience with setting up, or updating applicant tracking systems
- A strong passion for technology and solid industry knowledge to understand relevant skills, companies, open-source communities and conferences
- Experience engaging with hiring managers and establishing credibility with your deep understanding of their teams, objectives, and talent profiles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences and at all levels of the organization
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working at an early-stage startup – we move fast and are growing!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary; Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to build a leadership career in the fast-growing Cloud industry with an industry leader
- Collaborative, high-energy culture
- 100% distributed workforce - everyone works from home!
- Learning opportunities