Inside Account Executive, Cloud Technology
*** Must reside in NY or NJ ***
ClearScale is a leading cloud systems integration company and AWS Premier Consulting Partner providing a wide range of cloud services including cloud consulting, architecture design, migration, automation, application development, and managed services. We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-size businesses, and startups across various verticals and market segments succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud transformation projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative solutions using cutting-edge cloud technologies. ClearScale is growing rapidly and there is a high demand for the services we provide, e.g., Migrations, Big Data, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure, Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps and more.
The Sales Representative (ISR) is a front-line sales member, contacting potential customers to understand their needs and to discuss the products and services that ClearScale provides. You will positively influence the buying behavior of prospective customers by using effective opening and needs-based consultative selling techniques. You will help close qualified leads and be a quota-carrying sales team member.
- Work with an assigned Senior Account Executive (Sr. AE) and a Sales Development Representative (SDR) on campaigns and prospecting efforts
- Speak with potential customers about ClearScale services via phone, e-mail about ClearScale’s solutions in order to source & develop opportunities
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of sales qualified opportunities
- Consistently hit daily activity goals, including hunting and farming
- Qualify and quantify sales potential, schedule appointments, and jointly with Sr. AE guide potential customers to the next phase of the sales process
- Conduct conversations with senior executives for prospective accounts
- Focus on pipelining leads for medium to large accounts
- Participate in closing deals with the help of Sr. AE
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support successful campaigns
- Work with AWS’s Inside Sales teams to jointly co-sell services to customers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a high-energy self-starter attitude
- Analytical and creative thinking with a desire to seek more knowledge
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Must be self-directed, disciplined, and detail oriented
- Ability to collaborate and work under pressure in a fast-paced organization
- Excellent organization and project management skills
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in selling cloud services
- Experience in technical sales
- Reside in New York or New Jersey (required)
- Open travel up to 20%
- Strong team player who can build strong working relationships, collaborate effectively across multiple levels of leadership and stakeholder groups including product, marketing, and sales teams
- Experience selling AWS cloud infrastructure (OR) knowledgeable in cloud infrastructure such as migrations, DevOps methodologies, application development, etc. (preferred, not required)
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary; Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 100% distributed workforce - everyone works from home!
- Opportunity to build a leadership career in the fast-growing Cloud industry with an industry leader.
- Collaborative, high-energy culture
- Learning opportunities