Human Resources Coordinator (US Remote)
ClearScale is a leading cloud system integration company and AWS Premier Consulting Partner providing a wide range of cloud services including cloud consulting, architecture design, migration, automation, application development, and managed services.
We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized businesses, and startups in verticals like Healthcare, Education, Financial Services, Security, Media, and Technology succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge cloud technologies.
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience with Big Data, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure, Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps, and more.
The Human Resource Coordinator position coordinates all U.S. and non-U.S. HR operations.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the departments to ensure consistency
- Provides day-to-day direction in all aspects of international human resources
- Assumes corporate responsibility for development and consistency of company guidelines, policies and procedure
- Serves as the designated expert on the interpretation of human resource policies issues for each country
- Develops and assists with the implementation of human resource programs for U.S. and foreign entities with a concentration on host-country labor law and legal issues
- May maintain involvement with new foreign entities for an extended period to develop policies, processes and procedures and handle employee relations issues
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of country-specific employment laws as warranted
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in human resources, international relations or other business-related field or an equivalent amount of experience and training
- At least two years of human resource experience
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary; Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Annual compensation re-evaluation
- Collaborative, high-energy culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Learning opportunities