Senior AWS Alliance Manager (US Remote)
*** Candidate must reside in or close to Chicago, IL or New York city area ***
ClearScale is a leading cloud systems integration company and AWS Premier Consulting Partner providing a wide range of cloud services including cloud consulting, architecture design, migration, automation, application development, and managed services.
We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized businesses, and startups in verticals like Healthcare, Education, Financial Services, Security, Media and Technology succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge cloud technologies.
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience with Big Data, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure, Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps and more.
As an Alliance Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to build mind share and adoption of ClearScale’s services offerings with our partners and customers. A significant portion of this role will be dedicated to managing and expanding our partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Your responsibilities will include building strong relations with AWS and channel partners, ClearScale’s sales and marketing teams, and leading campaigns focused on driving revenue, services adoption, and market penetration within SMB, Startup, and Mid-Enterprise markets.
The Alliance Manager will engage with AWS field sales and partner sales organizations to communicate ClearScale’s differentiation and capability. Specifically, the Alliance Manager will work with AWS Partner Sales Managers, Sales Executives, District Managers, and Business Development Managers. The Alliance Manager will build cadence around key activities, including planning monthly and quarterly sales outreach, facilitating joint AWS/ClearScale campaigns and GTM initiatives, reporting on KPIs and opportunities, and collaborating with AWS inside sales and demand generation teams. In addition to managing regional AWS partnerships, you will facilitate joint solutions and lead flow with ClearScale’s channel partners.
Ideally, you have expertise with the AWS ecosystem, and possess an understanding of cloud services sales and partner-based selling.
- Brand & Knowledge Management. AWS Relationship Management. Drive ClearScale brand awareness in the region. Evangelize ClearScale’s vision for cloud services throughout AWS and drive sales leads in the region through AWS stakeholders.
- AWS Partner Sales. Sales Enablement. Accelerate adoption of ClearScale’s portfolio of services in the region.
- Pipeline Tracking, Reporting. Work with ClearScale’s Account Executives and AWS Partner Success Managers (PSMs) to ensure pipeline information is thorough and accurate.
- Channel/ISV Partnerships. Work with our strategic alliance partners to identify and facilitate partnership opportunities and open up new revenue opportunities for ClearScale in the existing markets.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have 10+ years of professional experience in services or software sales IT industry
- Must have 5-7 years in Professional Services and AWS Partner Channel experience
- Must be familiar with AWS partner ecosystems and a track record in building alliance/sales/partner relationships with business and technical teams
- Strong understanding of digital transformation drivers in the following technology domains: DevOps, Agile Development, Cloud Migrations, Containers, Microservices, Serverless, etc
- Problem solving ability and experience in aligning cross-functional teams - marketing, sales, engineering, and legal - toward common objectives to increase program ROI
- Comfortable with ambiguity, ability to quickly analyze and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, project management skills, and communication skill, ability to craft and deliver C-level presentations and captivate an audience
- Highly independent and self-motivated with the ability to proactively seek out solutions and opportunities
- Enjoy multi-tasking and juggling several different projects simultaneously
- BA/BS degree required
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary; Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to build a leadership career in the fast-growing Cloud industry with an industry leader.
- Collaborative, high-energy culture
- 100% distributed workforce - everyone works from home!
- Learning opportunities